Sunday, May 3, 2015

Matchbox 1:72 Me 262

 I LOVE old Matchbox Model kits! Though they went out of business before I was born I still get a childhood nostalgia building these fantastic kits. I love the 2-3 even 4 multi colored sprues, and the basic simplicity of the models while still having great exterior detail.

I was in my local hobby store yesterday and Tim the store owner gave me this kit. It's a Matchbox kit produced by Revell Germany, but still to the point where Revell was keeping the illusion that you were buying a Matchbox kit. 2 Sprue colors Green, and Light Grey. The molds feature both raised and recessed panel lines, and no display stand. The decals are in excellent condition and I can't wait (but have to) build this one.

Check out Model Baron Hobbies on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/modelbaronhobbies?fref=ts









No comments:

Post a Comment