Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nanton Model Show 2015

I made it a goal this year to take as many pisctures of the show as I could. I think I got 90% of the models that were there. I know I missed One table, because as I was about to take pictures a swarm of people showed up, and I couldn't get in properly.  Still this is one of my favorite parts of a model show, seeing what other people have built. It keeps me going and wanting to try new models, differnt things I'd never think to try, and seeing the creativity, and uniqueness of all these modellers. 



















































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great pictures and congrats on your prices, well done!!!
    Really enjoying your YouTube channel. Thank you for sharing and all the efforts.

    Cheers from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete