Tuesday, May 3, 2016

AMT 1:85 Slave 1

I gotta admit I was really surprised when I opened this kit, how nice the model really was. I think just building this kit straight out of the box you'd have yourself a fantastic looking model. I'm pretty excited about adding on more detail, especially to the back of the ship. 

You get a seated Boba Fett miniature, and a Han Solo in Carbonate. The Han Solo pice looks too big compared to the  Boba Fett. The feature I think I like the most is the display stand, it looks pretty sturdy. 

As with most AMT kits each comes with their own little snags. And the biggest weird one for this kit, has got to be the huge seam line down the face of the kit. But that's about it everything else thus far (without actually building it) looks great. I'm excited to build it and really excited that it already has an owner once it's done.


















No comments:

Post a Comment